- Part number 7003411, instruction sheet 7004565
- List of components included with this kit
- Dual installation kit for applications where individual unit grilles are used
The Built-In (BI) dual install heater kit for dual installations that use the grille and kickplates that ship with the units:
- Built-In Dual Install Kit Instructions detail the installation process.
- Includes heater and trim strip to cover center of opening and installation hardware.
- Heater is applied to the right side of the leftmost unit.
- Fits all Built-In (BI) models and WS-30 models.
- The center trim strip is 80" long, part number 7003187.
- The shiny, foil side of the heater faces in when installed.
- No additional opening space is required when installing a dual installation heater kit.
- As long as the two units are opposite-hinged they can be installed in a dual installation application.
- There is a safety cap on the BI panel mount four-prong female receptacle at backside of power cord box. Remove the cap and insert the heater plug into the receptacle.
- See Built-In French Door and Side-by-Side Dual Installation for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820