- Part number 804893, 804894, 804683
- Instruction sheet 804896
- List of components included with 804893, 804894, 804683
- How to use the dehydration kit in Dual Fuel, L Series and E Series ovens?
- What are the rack sizes included with the dehydration kit?
- Is a replacement door stop available without ordering a new dehydration kit?
- Wolf dehydration kits for Dual Fuel Ranges, E Series and L Series Ovens contain a red door stop, 3 racks, and an instruction sheet
- Racks are made of chrome plated steel wire.
- For tips on using dehydration mode refer to Dehydration Mode.
- See also, Dehydration Rack Care.
- Wolf does not suggest placing foil or parchment paper between the dehydration racks and the food as this will trap moisture and prolong the dehydration process.
- There is no dehydration kit available for gas ranges.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- For M Series information, see M Series Dehydration Kit Information.
|Products||Oven Size|| Dehydration Kit|
|Dehydration Rack Size|
|Dual Fuel||18"||804893||11" W x 14-1/2" D|
|Dual Fuel, L Series, E Series||30"||804683||21" W x 14-1/2" D|
|Dual Fuel, L Series||36"||804894||24" W x 14-1/2" D|
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820