- Is there a kickplate available for the Dual Fuel (DF)?
- What does the DF kickplate look like?
- How do you install the DF kickplate?
- Instruction sheet 822538 for part number 822016, 822017, 822018, 822019
- List of components included with the kit
- Can a custom kickplate be made to install on a Dual Fuel Range?
- Does kickplate deflect heat from exhaust?
A new kickplate was designed for the Dual Fuel Ranges which attaches between the legs of the range. Installation instrucitons come with the part.
- Dual Fuel Range Kickplate Installation
- The kickplate is purchased as a sales accessory.
- Wolf does not suggest the use of custom or wood kickplates due to the heat generated by the product and the discharge of the heat in the kickplate area.
- The kickplate may deflect some heat from the cooling fan, but will not prevent heat coming out from the bottom of the oven.
|DF30||22" W x 2-7/8" H||822016|
|DF36||29" W x 2-7/8" H||822017|
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820