- Defective glow coil igniter
- Defective bimetal valve
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- 18" oven does not have Broil function
- Interference between flex tube and broil igniter, causing sparking in the wrong place
- What causes a gas oven infrared broiler not to ignite?
- Broiler not igniting or ignition delayed
- Gas broil element has no heat, is not heating, does not turn on, or is not working
- Delayed ignition
- Broiler igniter continues to click with or without ignition
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a gas smell is present, turn off the burner, wait two minutes, and try to light it again.
- Initial ignition on a new unit can take up to one minute for ignition; this is considered normal.
- If the unit does not light in this time, see Gas Oven Delayed Ignition.
- Ensure knobs are in correct location. The 18" oven knob will not have "Broil" on it.
- If a gas oven broil burner is not igniting or if a gas odor is present without ignition, discontinue use until repaired.
- Gas Oven Bake Burner Not Working
- Gas Surface Burner Malfunctioning
- Wolf Does Not Operate in One or All Modes
- Gas Oven Burner Operation
- GR Series Wire Harness
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820