- Defective glow coil igniter
- Defective bi-metal valve
- Loose or broken connection between components
- Defective thermostat
- No power
- No gas
- 18" oven does not have Broil function
- What causes a gas oven infrared broiler not to ignite?
- Broiler is not igniting or ignition is delayed.
- Gas broil element has no heat, is not heating, does not turn on or is not working.
- Delayed ignition.
- Broiler igniter continues to click with or without ignition.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a gas smell is present, turn off the burner, wait 2 minutes and try to light it again.
- Does the preheat indicator come on?
- Initial ignition on a new unit can take up to 1 minute for ignition; this is considered normal.
- If unit does not light in this time, see Gas Oven Delayed Ignition.
- Ensure knobs are in correct location, the 18" oven knob will not have "Broil" on it.
- If a gas oven broil burner is not igniting or if a gas odor is present without ignition, discontinue use until repaired.
- Gas Oven Bake Burner Not Working
- Gas Surface Burner Malfunctioning
- Wolf Does Not Operate in One or All Modes
- Gas Oven Burner Operation
- GR Series Wire Harness
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820