- Spill over, burner placement or assembly, pot or pan size
- Spark module, switch, electrode or igniter.
- Improper wiring or reversed polarity of outlet if constant sparking
- Constant or intermittent sparking or clicking on gas surface burner
- Gas burner will not shut off.
- Turning surface burner off does not extinguish flame.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure burner control knob is not stuck.
- Push in or down on the knob and then release, the knob should spring back into place.
- Reset the unit's power supply at the circuit breaker.
- If gas burner flame continues, or if a gas odor persists:
- Turn off gas supply source to unit.
- Depending on source of issue, a gas company or plumber may be required.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820