- Is there a kickplate available for GR Gas Ranges?
- What does the GR Gas Range kickplate look like?
- How to install GR Gas Range kickplate
- Instruction sheet 821271 for part numbers 821198, 821199, 821200, 821201
Gas Range Kickplate Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- GR model gas ranges have a stainless steel kickplate available as a separate sales accessory to cover the toe kick area on the front of the unit.
- This kickplate does not come with the range.
- The kickplate installs in front of the front leveling legs.
- The kickplate can be used in addition to the GR Series Gas Range Front Leg Covers.
|Model||Kickplate Part #||Kickplate Dimensions|
|GR30||821198||29-5/8" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR36||821199||35-11/16" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR48||821200||47-5/8" long x 2-1/4" high|
|GR60||821201||59-3/4" long x 2-1/4" high|
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820