- How do I clean sticky residue from my Sub-Zero door gasket?
- Why does my gasket have mildew on it?
- How can I clean mildew from my gasket?
- How to clean mold from door gasket
Steps to Verify Issue:
Clean the door gasket by following these steps:
- Turn the unit off.
- Use a mild detergent and water with a soft cloth. Water and baking soda paste may be used to remove tough stains.
- Use a 1:10 part ratio of bleach to water and a soft cloth to wipe down the interior and affected areas if mold or mildew are present.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- See also:
Note: Avoid getting water on lights, control display and wood shelving fronts in wine storage units.
Note: Do not use vinegar, isopropyl or rubbing alcohol to clean as this may damage some plastic parts.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820