- What is the product password for an Integrated or Integrated Wine Storage unit?
- How to enter diagnostic mode on Integrated or Integrated Wine Storage products.
- What is my Integrated password?
Integrated diagnostic mode password is shown below.
- The symbols above translate to numbers where X = 2, ∆ = 3 and □= 4.
- Integrated units require a password to get into the Service Options menu which includes:
- Temp Log
- Manual Activation
- Zone Disable
- Showroom Mode
- Only IT and IC models prior to serial # 5537401 and ID models prior to serial # 5536000.
- After these serial breaks, Showroom Mode has a separate password.
- See also, Integrated Showroom Mode.
- Clear Faults
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820