- Part number 7023628, 7024476; instruction sheet 7023664
- International product part number 7027904
- How to install the Integrated dual installation kit
- When is a dual installation kit required for an Integrated unit?
- Can 7024476 be used for drawer to tall installations?
Integrated Handle to Handle and Drawer Dual Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
For dual installations where the two Integrated unit handles meet in the center or when a tall unit pairs up with a drawer unit:
- The dual install kit comes with a center trim that will be installed in lieu of the handle side trims that come with the unit.
- Discard the handle side trims. Do not install the handle trims on the hinge side, as this will prevent the door from closing properly.
- See also, Integrated Dual Installation Video.
Tall or Column Units
- Order the dual installation kit, part number 7023628.
- Center trim will not cover the louvered area behind the lower drawer on Tall models.
- This kit is intended for use with Integrated Wine Storage as well as Integrated Refrigeration units.
- The door handles will align across the top when IC Column, IT Tall, and IW Wine Storage models are installed side by side in any combination as long as the same handle style is used.
- The IC handle is longer, and will not align at the bottom when these units are dual installed with IT or IW units.
- This does not apply to IC-27 Column models. See IC27 Dual Installation Heater.
- Order the dual installation kit, part number 7024476, for drawer-to-drawer installations.
- Center trim will not cover the louvered area behind the lower drawer.
Drawer to UC Undercounter Units
- Either installation kit can be used.
- The installation kit needed will depend on which unit is on which side.
Drawer to Tall Installations
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820