- Turn off the Change Air Filter message on Integrated Tall, Column, and Drawer models
- How to disable the air filter life monitor in Integrated products
- How to turn the air filter feature off if not in use or do not want to replace spent filter
It is not possible to disable the air filter timer. It appears the timer may be enabled or disabled, but tapping on the words will not enable or disable the timer.
- The air filter timer is only active if the pure air system is in use. The timer stops when the air system is turned off.
- The change filter message only appears if the pure air system is in use.
- See also:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820