- M Series Wall Ovens make loud fan noise when baking or in use
- M Series oven cooling fan is loud
- Cooling fan on M Series makes whistling, whooshing or ticking sound
- Cooling fan part #823373
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Preheat oven to 450° F in convection mode.
- Wait for the cooling fan to change to High speed at approximately 425°F.
- Open the oven door.
- If the noise stops see M Series Oven Dual VertiCross Convection
- If the noise does not stop, the cooling fans are the source of the noise.
M Series Oven cooling fans make different noise depending on what stage of the heating cycle the oven is in.
- Cooling fans may whistle or whoosh when the cooling fan is on high.
- The cooling fan turns on when the oven reaches 250°F, changes to medium speed around 350°F and is only on high at higher temperatures above 425°F.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team with further questions at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820