- Instructions to install the center bracket for M Series horizontal dual installation
- Dual Installation trim, part # 826001, instruction sheet # 9002516
- How to install the dual installation bracket for M Series ovens installed side by side
- How to install two M Series Wall Ovens side by side
- How much space is needed between two M Series Ovens installed next to each other
- How close can two M Series Ovens be installed
M Series Dual Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- This dual installation kit is required when two M Series ovens are installed side by side unless the distance between the two openings is 6" or greater.
- If stacking the ovens, refer to Stack Two Single Wall Ovens
- To install M Series Ovens side by side without use of the dual installation bracket, allow 6" between the products to ensure proper air flow and space for heat to dissipate to avoid damage to surrounding cabinetry.
- One opening is required unless the units will be 6" or more apart.
- Dual installation kit is for use in both standard and flush inset installations.
- The mounting bracket is 1.82" wide, and adds no width to the opening.
- The mounting bracket is not decorative trim. The oven face frame is secured to the bracket, and the bracket is hidden behind the ovens.
- It is not possible to place a decorative trim between the units unless the openings are at least 6" apart.
- A full depth cabinet panel between two M Series ovens is not sufficient to install the units side by side, a dual installation trim kit is required.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820