- Door latch
- Door latch spring, catch, or switch
- Installation issue (drawer or unit is not leveled properly)
- MW24, MWC24, MS24, or MC24 door will not open or close
- Unable to open or close microwave door
- Microwave door or drawer will not stay closed, stuck closed
- Microwave door latch will not lock shut
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the unit is a new installation:
- Ensure the unit is installed properly and leveled. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- Ensure nothing is blocking the door's path from closing properly.
For existing installations:
- If door will not close:
- Ensure the door latch is not locked in the up position. Gently press down on latch to unlock.
- Ensure nothing is lodged inside of the door latch catch area. Remove blockage if present.
- Ensure the door switch is not pressed in.
- If door will not open:
- Firmly push the door open pad while lifting up on the lower right corner of the door.
See also, Wolf Microwave Door Hard to Open.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820