- Did the 506 undercounter ice maker come with or without a drain pump?
- How to add a drain pump to model 506 ice maker.
- 506 ice maker drain pump part number
- Can a 506 ice maker be converted from a drain pump to gravity drain?
- 506 ice maker cabinet harness
- 506 drain pump wiring harness
- Part number 758838, 2181157
- Sub-Zero never offered a drain pump to add to this model.
- To add a drain pump to model 506 ice maker, contact either Little Giant or Beckett for purchase of an after market ice maker drain pump.
- Installation instructions for an add-on drain pump are not available; however, a qualified plumber or electrician should have no problem installing a drain pump onto the product.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820