- What is the wire screwed to the side of the OG?
- What is the steel wire that is 4 ft long with an alligator clip at the end on an OG?
- How do you manually light an OG?
- Wire in the drip tray of an Outdoor Grill
- Wire coil in the drip tray of an OG
The 4 foot long steel wire screwed to the side of an OG grill is the lanyard is used for manually igniting the grill.
- Insert a lit match held by the lanyard (located in the drip tray) or BBQ lighter through the burner grates and near the top of the flash tube.
- The lanyard may be removed from the drip tray to be stored elsewhere, if desired.
- A flame will be visible under the briquettes.
- Once the flame is visible, release the knob.
- If the burner fails to light within five seconds, turn knob to the OFF position
- Wait five minutes
- Repeat the lighting procedure as needed.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820