- If a product is purchased in the United States and moved to Canada, does warranty still apply?
- Product is cheaper to purchase in U.S.
- Export domestic product to Canada
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove cannot provide the necessary paperwork for a consumer to transport a unit through Canadian customs if requested.
- Although product pricing in the US may be more or less than in Canada, other issues arise when trying to transport appliances into another country.
- Retail pricing for our products is set by each individual Regional Product Distributor, but there are some additional costs that are unique to our Canadian Distributors.
- These charges include an extra cost for insurance, a charge for the customs broker and additional shipping/transportation costs.
- These expenses are added to the cost of Canadian products.
- Products purchased in the United States and moved to Canada retain the warranty they are originally sold with.
- Shipping damages are not covered by Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove's warranty.
Contact an International Product Distributor for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820