- Power supply issue
- Control board issue
- Electrical issue
- Wolf appliance does not turn on, does not have power, shut down, or turned off
- Wolf product will not turn on, power up or start up, no lights and not igniting
- Why is there no display in the electronic control and key pads are not responsive?
- Why will the oven not go into cooking mode?
- Product will not turn on in a cooking mode
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify proper use of the product.
- Ensure the power supply meets specifications, refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
- Verify unit is not in Sabbath mode.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Verify unit is not connected to a GFCI. Are any other appliances or outlets not working?
- Ensure electrical outlet has power. Plug in a different appliance, extension cord or phone charger to test.
- Verify the power cord is securely plugged into electrical outlet. Unplug unit and plug back into outlet.
- For Dual Fuel Ranges with more than one oven:
- If only one oven is not responding, remove the control knob from the working oven and test in the non-responsive oven.
- Remove control knob by pulling straight out.
- If the non-responsive oven works with the other control knob, a new control knob is needed.
- See also:
- Power Cord Not Included
- Power Cord Included
- Gas Surface Burner Troubleshooting
- GR Series Gas Oven or Infrared Broil Burner Not Igniting or Heating
- R Series Gas Oven or Infrared Broil Burner Not Working
- Electric Oven Does Not Heat
- Dual Fuel Touch Pad Not Responding
- Ventilation Hood Will Not Turn On or Off
- Electric or Induction Cooktop Does Not work
- Microwave Malfunctioning
- Outdoor Gas Grill
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820