- Can Wolf products run on a generator?
- Do generators harm a product?
- When connecting a Wolf product to a generator, what is the starting amperage?
- Storm or other issue caused power outage, and only power to home is by generator or inverter
- New construction installing a generator for power outages and trying to size it for appliances
Wolf products can run on generators that supply enough wattage to power the product.
- If the generator is connected to multiple products, ensure the generator is properly sized.
- If the generator is not properly sized, damage to the product can occur.
- For units that run on 120 volts, the power source must provide a minimum of 104 volts at all times.
- For units that run on 240 volts, the power source must provide a minimum of 208 volts at all times.
Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820