- Are there accessory panels for the 200/300, 500, and 600 Series units
- Install side panels on 200/300, 500, and 600 Series and model 430 Wine Storage unit
- Panel part numbers 7007490, 7007491, 7007492, 7007493
- Instruction sheet 3754180
- Does a side panel increase the opening width for a product?
- Can you reuse side panels?
Stainless steel and white enamel side panels Side Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Available for the 200/300, 500, and 600 Series and model 430 units.
- The stainless steel panel matches the stainless steel used on all Sub-Zero and Wolf products. It is type 304 stainless with a number 4 brushed finish.
- Side panels work on either right or left side of any compatible unit.
- Side panels from 200/300 or 500 Series models will fit onto a new similar size 500 or 600 Series model.
- The Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) Series side panels are not compatible with older model side panels. The attachment is different.
- Existing side panels are not reusable on Classic models.
- Use of a side panel increases the product opening width needed by 1/4" per side panel. For a 36" unit with two side panels, the opening width needed would be 36" instead of the typical 35-1/2" wide.
- When using custom side panels, the opening width will increase based upon the thickness of the side panel.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for custom side panel dimensions.
- Mounting screws for a custom panel must be longer than the thickness of the panel. 1/2" longer is recommended.
|Side Panel Finish||80" H Side Panel|
All models except 201, 501, 601
|69" H Side Panel|
Models 201, 501, 601
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820