- How to change the light bulb in a 315W Wine Storage unit
- Is a service call needed to change a light bulb in a 315W?
- Is a light bulb for a 315W available locally?
- Light bulb part # 7018677, 12288801
The 315W replacement light bulb is part number 7018677, replacing part number 12288801.
- The bulb is found inside the bin at the top of the appliance and is protected by the light housing.
- Before replacing the light bulb, unplug unit or turn off at circuit breaker.
- Standard appliance bulbs will not work with the 315W, and bulbs are not available locally.
- Replacement bulbs are not low voltage. A low voltage replacement is not available.
- Service is recommended to replace the light. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
To replace the bulb:
- Remove top wine rack.
- Pull electrical plug from socket at top of the compartment.
- Remove the bulb from holder.
- If bulb housing needs to be replaced, remove screws securing bulb housing to the top of the compartment.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820