- Is there a stainless steel kickplate for the 700 Series, 427R or 427RG for purchase?
- How does the stainless kickplate or toekick attach to a 700 Series or 427 unit?
- Does a stainless kickplate come with a stainless steel panel for Designer (Formerly Integrated) models?
- What is the part number for the velcro fasteners used to attach a kickplate?
Stainless steel kickplates for 700 Series, model 427 and model 427R are available but do not come standard with the product.
- The stainless steel kickplate is solid, without louvers.
- The stainless steel kickplate attaches onto the original kickplate grille using Velcro.
- Stainless steel kickplates are 4" high.
- A stainless steel kickplate comes with the accessory stainless steel panels.
- To obtain a stainless kickplate separately:
- Order part # 7016224 for a 27" wide stainless steel kickplate
- Order part # 7016468 for a 36" wide stainless steel kickplate
- Also order 4 Velcro fasteners, part # 3450760, to attach the kickplate to the unit for 27" or 36" wide products. This part number is for one fastener, order a quantity of 4 to attach one to each corner of the kickplate.
- See also:
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820