- Convection Steam Oven (CSO) control panel blank or dim but unit still works
- Pressing buttons on CSO control panel work, but nothing is shown
- CSO can be turned on, but temperature, mode, or time does not appear on panel
- Display is hard to read, blinking, dim, faded, or appears different than normal
- Words or numbers on display are not fully illuminated, or partial words and numbers appear
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the control panel is blank, or hard to read (dim), but the unit is working properly:
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath mode; refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- This also applies if display is blinking.
- See also, Wolf Sabbath Mode and Star-K Information.
- Turn off the unit power at the electrical supply source and wait 30 seconds.
- Turn on the unit power and check the display again.
- Make sure that there are no brownouts or power outages in the area. If so, wait until full power is restored and try the oven again.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
The control panel does not have individual light bulbs that can be changed. If the display is not working or partially working after following the steps above, service is needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820