- Residual water after use too hot
- Why does the Convection Steam Oven (CSO) have a Do Not Remove Water Tank message?
- What does Do Not Remove Water Tank mean on CSO?
- Water tank message indicates do not remove after running CSO
The Convection Steam Oven will pump the residual water back into the water tank after any steam mode.
- "Do Not Remove Water Tank" will appear until the temperature of the water has cooled to a safe level.
- Refer to Convection Steam Oven "Water is Being Pumped Off" Message for more information.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820