- What are the decibel ratings on Cove dishwashers?
- What issues affect sound levels for Cove?
Cove Dishwashers are designed to be very quiet with a decibel rating of 41 dBA. This is model, cycle, and option dependent.
Always consider factors that amplify sound in homes:
- Large, open floor plans
- Hard surfaces such as stone countertops, hardwood floors
- Lack of any sound dampening (soft materials, fabrics)
Factors that minimize sound in homes:
- Soft fabric window coverings
- Room dividers in the home for large spaces
- Area rugs to cover hard floor surfaces
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820