- Main wash cycle not used
- Detergent compartment solenoid failed
- Control board
- Wiring or power supply issue
- Detergent door spring failure
- Push button on dispenser broken or jammed
- Items blocking the detergent door
- Detergent pod placed incorrectly inside detergent cup and closed
- Detergent compartment will not open
- Cannot open dispensing compartment to put dishwasher soap in
- Dishwasher detergent door not opening
- Cove dishwasher detergent door does not open
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Press the dispenser lid button.
- Make sure items are not blocking the detergent door.
- Try to pry the detergent compartment open manually.
- Clean out the compartment with soap and water if able to open it.
- See also, Detergent Not Dispensed in Cove Dishwasher.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820