- Cove Dishwasher plumbing connections
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Connect the supplied drain line following local code.
- The drain connection will accommodate 1" (25) connection as is.
- The connection must be cut to fit 3/4" (19) and 5/8" (16) connections, if needed.
- If connecting to a food waste disposer, remove the knockout before making the drain connection.
- Do not connect multiple drain hoses to a food waste disposer. The units will drain into each other.
- Connect the supplied water connection to the water supply with the fitting provided.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820