- What is the Soak and Scrub Cycle for Cove Dishwasher?
- How does the Soak & Scrub cycle work?
- How much water does Soak & Scrub cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for Soak & Scrub cycle
- How long does the Soak & Scrub cycle run?
The Soak & Scrub cycle is an intense cleaning cycle using the diverter valve to switch between the lower and upper wash arms.
- The cycle pauses to allow the dishes to soak up the detergent before washing again.
- This is the equivalent to soaking dishes in the sink before trying to clean them off.
- The cycle is longer to allow for this soak.
|5:35||:40||8.4 gal||2 tbsp||Delay Start, High Temp Wash, Sani Rinse,|
Extended Dry, Extra Dry
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
- See also, Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820