Cove Dishwasher Middle Rack Height Adjustment
- Cove Dishwasher height-adjustable rack
- How to adjust height of Cove Dishwasher racks
- Not enough room or dishes too tall for bottom rack
To move the rack down:
- Pull the empty rack out to full extension.
- Lift the green adjustment levers on each side and allow the rack to move downward to the desired location. The adjustment levers are only used to move the rack down.
To move the rack up:
- Pull the rack out to full extension.
- Lift up on the rack above the adjustment levers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820