- How to use the Keep Warm feature on the MWD Drawer Microwave.
- Keep warm mode for MD Drawer Microwave.
- What does the keep warm feature do on a MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave?
Steps to Verify Issue:
MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave and MD Drawer Microwave:
To use Keep Warm:
- Touch KEEP WARM.
- Use number pads to enter desired keep warm time.
- Touch START.
- Touch STOP/CLEAR to cancel.
MWD Drawer Microwave:
Keep warm is called Micro Warm on the MWD Drawer Microwave:
- Touch MICRO WARM.
- Use number pads to enter desired time.
- Touch START/ADD MINUTE.
- The time will count down and intermittently display KEEP WARM.
- An audible tone will sound when time is finished.
- The Keep Warm Feature of the Drawer and Drop-Down Door Microwaves is a convenience feature for use with foods cooked in the Microwave.
- Keep warm is not designed to serve as a separate Warming Drawer and has limited capability.
- The microwaves do not sense humidity as this is a timed feature.
- See also, Keep Warm Feature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820