- Do Dual Fuel (DF) Ranges, L Series, M Series, and E Series ovens beep when temperature is reached?
- When preheat is complete, how many times does the oven chime?
- Does the preheat indicator beep again if set temperature is changed after preheat?
Dual Fuel, L Series, M Series, and E Series ovens will beep when the oven reaches the preheat set point temperature.
- The oven will not continue to beep.
- The heating elements will turn on again after this to maintain oven temperature.
- If the setpoint temperature is changed after preheating, the unit will not beep again to indicate the new temperature has been reached.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820