- What are the characteristics of a properly lighted gas burner?
- Should flame appearance or size change from high to medium to low to simmer?
- How many burners should click when attempting to ignite a single burner?
- When trying to ignite a burner other burners start to click but do not ignite, is this normal?
- Downdraft is sucking out flames
Wolf gas burners have four settings: High, Medium, Low, and Simmer.
To light a burner:
- Push in and turn the corresponding control knob counterclockwise to HIGH setting.
- A clicking sound is heard and the burner ignites.
- Once the burner is lit, continue turning the knob counterclockwise to any setting - HIGH through LOW.
- Burner flames will be in the upper tier for all settings between HIGH and LOW.
To select a SIMMER setting:
- Turn the burner knob to the detent at the lowest setting.
- Push in on the knob, continuing to turn it counterclockwise.
- This moves the flame to the second tier.
- Select any variation with the SIMMER flame settings - HIGH through LOW.
- Dual Fuel Range, GR Gas Range, and SRT Rangetops allow infinite setting adjust from high to low on simmer.
- Gas Surface Burner Flame Location
- Gas Surface Burner Flame Appearance or Quality
- Gas Surface Burner Clicking
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820