- How to prepare a ham in a Wolf convection oven
- Best way to cook a ham using Convection Mode
- Tips for making a ham in a Wolf convection oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
To prepare a ham in a Wolf convection oven:
- Set the oven to Roast.
- Set the preheat temperature to 325°F.
- Insert the temperature probe and set it to 140°F.
- Allow approximately 20 minutes per pound of cooking time.
- Cover with a roasting lid.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820