- Where to purchase replacement light bulbs for IC-27 units
- How long should light bulbs last?
- What size is the light bulb?
- Can LED light bulbs be used as a replacement bulb?
- Can blue light bulbs be used in older models?
- How to replace IC-27 light bulbs
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Remove the light diffuser to gain access to the light bulbs
- Refer to Built-In Series Light Diffuser Removal & Reinstallation for more information
- Remove bulb by turning counterclockwise
- Install new bulb by turning clockwise
- Reinstall light diffuser
- Other bulbs available in stores will fit our products, but the light color will not match.
- Alternate bulbs need a T10, medium base, 40W appliance bulb.
- Standard 40W appliance bulbs that fit these specifications tend to be yellowish.
- Blue glass light bulbs have a life expectancy of 1000 hours.
- Blue glass and LED light bulbs cannot be used in 500 or 600 Series units.
- Refer to a Parts Distributor for serial breaks on the 700 Series.
- There is 1 bulb located in the crisper area of refrigeration units.
- Longevity will vary based on how often the doors are opened and for how long per opening.
- Designer IC-30 and IT-36 models use an LED light module, see also, Designer Light Modules.
- See also, Replacing Conventional Incandescent Light Bulbs with LED Light Bulbs.
|Model||# of Bulbs in Refrigerator||# of Bulbs in Freezer||Part Number|
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820