- How to manually drain the oil from an IF15 Fryer Module
- How to clean the FM15TF Fryer Module basin
- IF15 and FM15 cleaning tips
Steps to Verify Issue:
To clean and refill the Fryer Module:
- Empty oil from the fryer basin. See answer for manual draining instructions.
- Pour approximately 4 quarts of warm water with liquid detergent into the empty basin.
- Scrub with a nylon brush.
- Drain, rinse well, and dry thoroughly.
- If not dried thoroughly, excess water may spatter hot oil, causing burns.
- Refill with oil.
- If food particles float up from drain, stop filling immediately and repeat cleaning procedure with 4 quarts of fresh water.
The IF15 and FM15TF Fryer Modules must be installed in a base cabinet that allows access to the manual drain valve for draining the oil.
- A heat-resistant bucket must be positioned under the drain outlet to collect the oil.
- Standard food grade plastic or metal buckets are available locally at most hardware stores or online.
- The bucket must have a minimum 2 gallon capacity.
- To open the manual drain valve, push the safety latch while turning the drain valve handle downward.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820