- Light bulb life expectancy
- How long should an incandescent light bulb last?
- Blue tinted light bulb life expectancy
Incandescent appliance bulbs have a life expectancy of 1000 hours.
- Sub-Zero blue tinted appliance bulbs also have a life expectancy of 1000 hours.
- Light bulb life can vary widely based on a number of factors:
- Frequency of use
- Duration of use
- Replacement bulb quality
- How often the door is opened
- See also, Light Bulbs Burn Out Quickly.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820