- How to remove lights in the Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage (IW) models
- How are light strips held in place on the IW models?
- How many light modules in an IW unit
- Part numbers 7031710, 7031082, 7030986, 7025989 and 7026732
Designer (Formerly Integrated) Wine Storage units use enclosed LED light strips to light the interior of the unit.
- The control panel area must be accessed to replace light strips. Sub-Zero always suggests contacting factory certified service for replacement.
- The LED bulbs have a color temperature rating of 3050K±150K.
|Model||Upper Lighting Parts||Lower/Drawer Lighting Parts|
|IW-18||(1) 7031710||(1) 7031710|
|IW-24||(1) 7031082||(1) 7031082|
|IW-30||(1) 7030986||(1) 7030986|
|IW-30R||(2) 7030986||(1) 7025989 Upper|
(1) 7026732 Lower
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820