- Are Designer (Formerly Integrated) units compatible with 700 Designer Series, IC-27 models or 400 Wine Storage units?
- Can an Designer unit be installed next to a 700 Series or 400 Series with a dual install kit?
- Designer unit next to a 700, 736, IC-27 models, 427, 430 Series
- Will drawers line up with Designer unit next to 700, IC-27 modelsor 400 series?
Designer (Formerly Integrated) units can not be dual installed with a 700 Designer Series, IC-27 models or 400 Wine Storage unit.
- The dual installation kit for these different models are not compatible with one another due to differences in unit height, frame, panel installation, and installation requirements.
- If installing these differing models next to one another, a minimum 2" filler must be used.
- Filler can be a solid panel 2" wide, or an open space of 2".
- The drawer panel heights and height from the floor, on the Designer, 700, IC-27 models and 400 Series are the same so drawers will line up with each other when placed side by side.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820