- Metal key/power supply unit
- Switching power supply
- Oven or magnetron thermal cutout
- Primary or door sensing switch
- Monitor switch or fuse
- Noise filter
- Short or opened wiring
- Low voltage
- Microwave control does not work
- Microwave oven is not functional or operational, not responding
- Microwave dead, no power to microwave, microwave does not turn on
- Monitor fuse blows
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the control panel of a Microwave Oven is not responding:
- Ensure there is power to the product.
- Try a second outlet if possible.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820