- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove mobile spec application
- Viewing specifications on a mobile device
- What to do if there are errors in the mobile spec app
- Who to contact if there are technical issues with the mobile spec app
- Mobile specifications app use and support
We think our new Sub-Zero, Wolf and Cove mobile specifications app will be very convenient and easy for you to use. But it always helps to have a few tips to get started. The information below should answer most of your questions – if you have others, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care at 800-222-7820.
Devices We Support
- Android OS 4.4 Jelly Bean and up
- Compatible devices include but are not limited to: Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Google Nexus, Google Nexus 9
- Apple iOS 8 and up
- Compatible devices include but are not limited to: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPad 2, iPad Air 2
Using the App for the First Time
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove provides you with two easy options for finding information in our app. You will start by downloading the initial data that comes with the app, which includes only the basic product specs and uses approximately 20 MB of space on your mobile device.
To download the app:
- Open the app store for your device.
- Type "Sub-Zero" into the search box and search.
- Download the Sub-Zero and Wolf Mobile Specifications App.
If you’d like to get more information out of our app, we recommend you download the entire library of media files. This option allows you to view all images, installation illustrations, and PDFs and uses approximately 280 MB of space on your mobile device. To successfully download these files, you’ll need at least 500 MB of space on your device.
To download the library:
- Tap Download Files when you first open the app. Wi-Fi connection is recommended for this step.
- Tap to confirm that you’d like to download all files that were found.
- The download process will take approximately 4 minutes.
- We’ve added a setting that will prevent your device from going to sleep while the Mobile Specifications App is open to prevent interruptions to the download process.
If you would rather use the app without downloading the media files, you can browse all text data by tapping Main Menu.
Checking for and Downloading Updates
After the initial download of the app and media files, you can check for updates each time you open the app. Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove is dedicated to delivering you new and updated content. The process below ensures your device has the most recent content, and any unnecessary files are purged after updates are completed. The time it takes to check for and download updates will depend on how many spec updates we've made since you last refreshed your app.
To check for updates:
- Tap Check for Updates on the Welcome or Main Menu page.
- It will connect to the servers and update the latest information.
- If there are new files to download, it will say “Files Available” and prompt you to click Download Now. It will download only new files, not the entire batch.
- If you have less than 300 Mb of available storage on your device, you will not be able to download the updated files. If this is the case, you’ll receive a warning message. Close the app and open up space on your device. Reopen the app and tap Try Again. If you continue to experience issues, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
- If there are no files to download, you’ll see a notice that there are no updates available, and you can continue to the Main Menu.
Accessing Product Specifications
Specifications are available for any current Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove model.
- To find specs for a model, you can either search by model number or name (e.g. BI-30UG/S or Dual Fuel Range) or browse products by brand and category.
- Certain illustrations can be zoomed in by tapping on them once. Tapping again will set the image back to its original size.
- To send files via email directly from the app, go to the Download section for any single product. Tap the check box to select the files you would like to send, then tap Send Links to File(s). Your phone’s default email application will open with a new email started containing links to each of the files you elected to send. Your recipient will not need the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Mobile Specifications App in order to use the email you send.
- Use the Home icon in the upper right corner of the screen to go back to the Main Menu at any point.
If you’re experiencing issues with the app that are preventing you from using it, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820