Check the SSID and Wireless Network Name
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App troubleshooting check the SSID (Service Set Identifier) and wireless network name
- How to check the SSID and wireless network name for the connected appliance app
- Connected appliance home wireless connectivity troubleshooting
- When selecting the wireless network, verify the correct network is selected.
- Most wireless routers print the default network SSID on a label on the router box.
- Confirm when selecting the network in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, a prompt for an invalid network type is not shown (ex. open network or WEP security).
- Confirm the user knows their wireless network password and is entering it correctly.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- If a custom password was not set up, the password is likely printed on their wireless router or in the router manual.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820