Circuit Breaker Tripping or No Power
- Circuit breaker for Sub-Zero or Wolf product continually trips
- Sub-Zero or Wolf is causing circuit breaker or fuse in electrical box to flip
- Unit shuts off or loses power
- Unit is dead, no power
- Incorrect installation
- Product mechanical or electrical issue
If a Sub-Zero or Wolf appliance is causing the circuit breaker to trip:
- Check for error codes or messages that appear on the control panel; address individually. Not all models will have diagnostic error codes.
- Verify unit is correctly wired and connected to properly sized, dedicated electrical supply source.
- Make sure the product is not on a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) or an arc fault circuit interrupter (AFCI). This is not recommended and may cause interruption of operation.
- Consult with an electrician as needed for potential home wiring or breaker issues.
- For installation-related issues, an electrician may be required.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820