- Top enclosure for Designer (formerly Integrated) models
- Is there anything to cover the top of a Designer Tall unit?
- Use of side enclosures with top cover for Designer units in freestanding installation
- Instruction sheet part number 7031346 for top enclosure part number 7031341, 7031342, 7031343, 7031344
Designer Top Enclosure Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- The top enclosure covers the top of Tall or Column units in freestanding applications.
- Installation instructions come with top enclosures.
- Order the correct top enclosure based on unit width.
- The top enclosure adds 1" to the overall height of the unit.
- To use the top enclosure, two Designer side enclosures are required.
- It is not possible to use the top enclosure with units that are in a dual installation.
- Sub-Zero has no recommendation or instructions on how to attach the top panel to a custom side panel.
- See also, Designer Side Enclosure Instructions.
- The top enclosure is stainless steel.
|Unit Size||Top Enclosure Part #|
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820