- How do you remove the grease collection tray on a R Series Gas Range or an RT Series Rangetop?
- How do you remove the drip tray on an R or RT?
- How do you remove the drip pan on an R or RT?
- Can the entire drip tray on an R or RT be removed?
Grease Collection Tray Removal:
- Slide the drip tray out, then lift out the grease collection tray.
- Pull the drip tray out as far as it will go and lift up.
- When reinstalling the drip tray, ensure the holes on the tray line up with the tabs on the slide guides.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820