- Dirty condenser
- Ambient room temperatures too warm
- Mechanical failure
- Condenser fan motor malfunction
- Sealed system issue
- Door or drawer gasket not sealing properly
- Strip between the refrigerator and freezer door or drawer is warm or hot to the touch
- Outside of the door, drawer or gasket feels warm or hot
- Is it normal for the face frame, grille frame, or grille panel to be warm or hot to the touch?
Steps to Verify Issue:
It is normal for the area around the door, drawer, face frame, gasket, or grille of a Sub-Zero to feel warm.
- If these components are excessively warm or hot to the touch, Clean the Condenser.
- Address any error codes (EC) or service messages, such as Vacuum Condenser or Service Flashing, first.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820