- How much will the temperature change in a Sub-Zero?
- What is a normal temperature variance in a refrigerator or freezer?
- Is it normal for temperatures to fluctuate in a Sub-Zero?
It is normal for temperatures to fluctuate slightly (+/- 5°F) in a Sub-Zero refrigeration product depending on external influences. An open door, humidity, and room temperature can all affect temperatures.
- If the temperature is too high, try cleaning the condenser. For instructions, refer to Clean the Condenser.
- New groceries or warm food will raise temperatures for a time. Temperatures should return to normal after several hours.
- If the temperature fluctuations are extreme after cleaning the condenser and external influences are ruled out, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820