Replace Model 700BR, 700BF, or 700BC with Model ID-27R
- Are opening size, electrical requirements, water location, and panels the same for model 700BR, 700BF, or 700BC and model ID-27R?
- Do panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- Can panels be reused on a new unit?
- Is there a direct product replacement for model 700BR?
- 700BR, 700BF, or 700BC compatibility
| || || |
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) Drawer model ID-27R may accept existing panels from a 700 drawer unit.
- Custom panels from model 700BR, 700BF, or 700BC can be reused on model ID-27R.
- Panels need to be re-drilled for the new bracket panel support system.
- 700BR, 700BF, and 700BC stainless steel drawer panels do not fit the ID-27R.
- New stainless steel panels are available for ID-27R models.
ID-27R Sales Accessories:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820