Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Internal Dispenser Water Collects in Dispenser Drip Tray
- Classic (BI) model has water leaking from internal dispenser
- Water collecting in Drip Tray in a BI unit
- When to empty BI internal dispenser drip tray
As water is used out of the water tank in a Classic (BI) internal dispenser, warmer water enters to replenish the tank.
- The warmer water causes the water tank to expand.
- As the water cools the water tank contracts.
- This may force some water out of the tube that will drip into the dispenser drip tray.
- This is normal product operation.
- Empty the drip tray as needed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820