Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Dual Installation Kit with Existing Grille and Kickplate
- Part number 7003411, instruction sheet 7004565
- List of components included with this kit
- Dual installation kit for applications where individual unit grilles are used
The Classic Series (BI) dual installation heater kit, part 7003411, is for dual installations that use the grille and kickplates that ship with the units:
- Classic Dual Installation Kit Instructions detail the installation process.
- Includes heater and trim strip to cover center of opening and installation hardware.
- Heater is applied to the right side of the leftmost unit.
- Fits all Classic (BI) models and WS-30 models.
- The shiny, foil side of the heater faces in when installed.
- No additional opening space is required when installing a dual installation heater kit.
- As long as the two units have opposite hinges, they can be installed in a dual installation application.
- There is a safety cap on the BI panel mount four-prong female receptacle at backside of power cord box. Remove the cap and insert the heater plug into the receptacle.
- See Classic French Door and Side-by-Side Dual Installation for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820