Replace Sub-Zero Model 542 with Classic Series Model BI-42S or BI-42SID
- Are the panels and opening size the same for model 542 and Classic series (BI) model BI-42S or BI-42SID?
- Are the electrical requirements and water location the same for model 542 and model BI-42S or BI-42SID?
- Will panels transfer from an old unit to a new unit?
- 542 compatibility
- Can old panels go on a new unit?
Verify door clearance for units installed near an island. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
The panels from model 542 will fit model BI-42S or BI-42SID with the purchase of a retrofit kit, grille, and handle.
- Retrofit kit, part number 7005227.
- Louvered grille, part number 7014851.
- Framed handle set, part number 7014890 (or an extended handle set, part number 7003465).
- Side panels cannot be reused.
BI-42S and BI-42SID Sales Accessories
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820