Designer Series (IT, IC, IW) Door Stop
- Part number for Designer (formerly Integrated) and Designer Wine Storage door stop
- Installation instructions for Designer or Designer Wine Storage door stop
- How to install part # 7030658, Designer 90º door stop
- 105-degree door stop for IW, IT, and IC models
- How far does the door open on a Designer model?
Door Stop Information
A 105° door stop is built into the hinges of Designer Series tall and column (IT, IC) units.
A 90° door stop is included with all Designer Series tall and column (IT, IC) units, and Designer Wine Storage (IW) models.
- The 90º door stop cannot be adjusted to open more or less than 90°.
- Although the opening is more restrictive at 90°, all shelving and drawers can be fully accessed with the door open to this degree.
- Angle shelving for removal with the door stopped at 90°. Empty shelves above or below as needed.
- If a replacement 90º door stop is needed, order part number 7030658. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
Change Door Stop
To limit the door to 90°:
- Open the door slightly less than 90°, and use a standard screwdriver blade to remove the existing clips, illustrated below, from each hinge.
- Find the 90° clips from inside the plastic bag containing product literature.
- Insert one 90° clip onto the upper and lower hinge.
- Wine Storage model IW-18 uses the 90° clip in the upper hinge only.
To revert the door to the standard 105° opening:
- A 105° door stop kit is available for purchase separately using part #7030841. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- Installation of the 105° kit is the same as the above process.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820